Search Postgresql Archives

Re: Disable databse listing for non-superuser (\l) ?

Greg Stark schrieb:
On Sat, Jul 25, 2009 at 2:53 PM, Andreas
Wenk<a.wenk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I mean, didn't Apple just kill someone for letting their new iPhone
design leak?
this is now going off topic - but what do you mean with your last sentence?

Please don't quote an entire message if you're only responding to part
of it. (That's what people are really talking about when they say
top-posting is bad.)

see:
http://www.theregister.co.uk/2009/07/22/security_offical_suspended/

I don't think there's any actual indication that Apple was involved directly.

no problem and got it - but my reply was kind of a quick shot because I don't think that posting messages /sentences like that are really useful or helpful for the community ...

Bill, don't get me wrong - this is my personal opinion.

Cheers

Andy