Search Postgresql Archives

Re: REINDEX "is not a btree"

On Jul 10, 2009, at 6:47 AM, Vanessa Lopez wrote:
I discovered the table that was causing the error, delete it and create it again (I miss some data but at least everything else is working now)

Yes, for the backup we copy everything we had under /data (the directory containing "base", "global", and so on ... we do backups every day from the server), and then we restore the whole /data directory at once ... but it did not solve the problem ..

Given the problems you've had, I strongly suggest you take a pg_dump of the database, restore that dump, and use the restored copy. I bet there's probably other problems lurking in your database.
--
Decibel!, aka Jim C. Nasby, Database Architect  decibel@xxxxxxxxxxx