Search Postgresql Archives

Store derived data or use view?

I have a table which stores the absolute longitude of a planetary position, eg:

MERCURY
157.65

SATURN
247.65

When 2 planets are a certain distance apart there is an 'aspect', eg. 90 degrees is a "square" aspect

I wish to record these aspects for different user profiles and eventually do searches for users who have the same aspect(s). Would it be better, in terms of search speed/efficiency, to calculate and store the aspect data, eg. Mercury/Saturn square, or should I just store the longitude data and create a view with the calculated aspects? I anticipate a large dataset of users so search speed/efficiency is very important.

gvim