Search Postgresql Archives

Re: REINDEX "is not a btree"

Hello,

Thanks for all your answers!

I discovered the table that was causing the error, delete it and create it again (I miss some data but at least everything else is working now)

Yes, for the backup we copy everything we had under /data (the directory containing "base", "global", and so on ... we do backups every day from the server), and then we restore the whole /data directory at once ... but it did not solve the problem ..

What do you mean by we can't simply take a filesystem copy of a running database? :-O ... How should we then do the backups (so next time I will not have the same problem again) ?

Millions of thanks again!
Vanessa