Search Postgresql Archives

Re: Tables dissapearing

Andrew Sullivan wrote:
I can easily rewrite it to use the vacuumdb command, but I doubt it'll make any difference.

The point is that you don't have to rewrite it.  Just run "vacuumdb
-a" and it vacuums _all_ databases.

Oh, I have it now! It takes some time, but at the end, I'll understand :-D
Sure, it's much better than coding some scripts etc. I already used it in my script...
Is there a way how to find out the problem is here? I scanned the log output of pgsql for wrap around but didn't found aby recent relevant entries... I'm pretty sure, I miss something stupid :-(

Are you quite sure you're getting all your logs where you think you
are?
Yes, the log is correct... I can see statement errors I did selecting from system tables few hours ago...
I have default debug level... should I increase it?

I really need to make sure, the next problem (if it's necessary to let it happen) will be the last one... :-(

Thank you,
--
Kamil

TIP 6: explain analyze is your friend