Search Postgresql Archives

Re: Debian package for freeradius_postgresql module

Tyler MacDonald wrote:

Martijn van Oosterhout <kleptog@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

	I'd call that the short term solution, with the long term solution
being to finally convince the right people to remove that clause from
OpenSSL's license.

As I have said before, I think it is Debian's problem at least from the perspective of an American (I don't know if other countries might have different views of derivation).

What about getting those who wrote the FreeRadius module that support PostgreSQL to add the exception? Would that be sufficient? Or are we about to sue nVidia over their failure to release the code for their drivers?

Best Wishes,
Chris Travers
Metatron Technology Consulting

begin:vcard