Search Postgresql Archives

Re: Help Resolving Compiler Errors With enable-dtrace Flag

On 10/20/24 12:02, Barry Walker wrote:
Unfortunately the people remaining are just as lost as me. No one has attempted to build with dtrace so I'm in uncharted territory.

Was the customization done under version control?

If so then as last resort use bisect or equivalent to find the breaking change?

A diff of the object file doesn't give any useful information, the custom version has a lot of differences since there have been a number of changes from stock. postgresql_transaction__commit_semaphore does exist in the symbol table of both .o files though when compared with objdump.

My mistake, was not paying attention. I meant to point the diff at:

~/src/backend/access/transam/xact.c

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian.klaver@xxxxxxxxxxx