Search Postgresql Archives

Re: constant crashing

I wrote the windows app.
I export all data to simple ASCII text where fields are delimited with a tab and then run the file through a UTF8 converter (convertcp_v8.3_x86).

I will try the entire process on a Xeon E5-1620 and let it run during the night to see what happens. But the current i9 machine is a machine from only 4 years ago which should have no issues.