Search Postgresql Archives

About rsync

Hi Team,

I have primary and stand by setup in that customer using wal_keep_segment very low number and database size were also high so that cilent asking with me in order use pgbase backup can't we use rsyn

Here my question is if the wal is is presented on primary and not in standby then rsync will work but if the wal files were missed at primary if I am using rsync to the db will be work here please explain me

Thanks
RK