Search Postgresql Archives

Re: Enhancement request for pg_dump

Thank you, I know this place.
I just wanted to check that my request will have the peoples support.
So far it doesn't. It looks like that or people never need to compare two PG databases to find the differences in the schemas or security, or happy to use the third party tools to do it, and don't want any native support. If I see any support from other people for this idea then I shall go to https://postgresql.uservoice.com/forums/21853-general, but looking on, say, "Partitions in Oracle style" that are marked as have been started in 2010 (sure, INHERITANCE is so much Oracle style partitions!) I don't see it to be very useful.

Sergei

fyi, if you have a feature request or enhancement, then the proper place for that is here -> https://postgresql.uservoice.com/forums/21853-general