Search Postgresql Archives

Re: Recursive Arrays 101

On 10/26/2015 06:08 PM, David Blomstrom wrote:
Judging from the anti-Mac comments, it sounds like PostgreSQL is kind of
a Linux/Microsoft thing. If PostgreSQL isn't compatible with Apple, then

That is definitely not true. OS X under the hood comes from the same basic lineage as Linux, by way of BSD. It is entirely compatible.

that's definitely the end of the line. I used M$ for years and would
never go back. I used to be a passionate Linux supporter - largely
because I wanted to see it compete with Microsoft - but the Linux
community never could understand the concept of "user friendly."

Given that I deal with Windows and Linux on a regular basis I would say different, but that is a different argument.

I get far more service from my Mac than I ever got from M$, and I won't
waste my time with any software that isn't Mac-compatible.

See above.

On Mon, Oct 26, 2015 at 6:01 PM, Melvin Davidson <melvin6925@xxxxxxxxx