Search Postgresql Archives

Re: Recursive Arrays 101

On 10/26/2015 05:27 PM, David Blomstrom wrote:
I'm just showing you what happened when I typed in \l and hit enter,
then typed in \dt and hit enter, etc.

To repeat:

Server [localhost]:

Database [postgres]:

Port [5432]:

Username [postgres]:

Just hit the Enter key after each of the above prompts, do NOT enter any values.

As Adrian Klaver said, this isn't going anywhere. The Seattle PostgreSQL
User Group has its monthly meeting in a month or two. I work night
shift, so I can't really make it, but if I can drop in at the very
beginning meeting, maybe I can leave a note for them. If I can hire
someone to set up PostgreSQL for me, create a database and table and
publish them online, so it's actually working, and I know how to repeat
what they did, then it might work out.

Otherwise, PostgreSQL is obviously too advanced for me. I don't have a
clue about what's going on. Thanks for all the tips, though. I got some
good general pointers for designing my animals database.

The above really has nothing to do with Postgres as you have not actually got to it yet.

On Mon, Oct 26, 2015 at 5:20 PM, David G. Johnston