Search Postgresql Archives

Re: Something like Oracle Forms, but Open Source to use with PostgreSQL?

Andre Lopes wrote:
Hi,

I need to know if there is something like Oracle Forms in the Open Source world that works with PostgreSQL.

If do you know something, please let me know.

perhaps OpenOffice Data could do what you need. I'm not real familiar with Oracle Forms, but I know OOo Data can connect to most any database including postgres, and it can be used to build 'forms' based database applications with queries and reports... its somewhat akin to Microsoft Access in basic functionality.