Search Postgresql Archives

Too many postgres.exe

Hi All,

I have my application UI in Java and which is communicating with Postgresql database.

However whenever my application is running I could see there are too many postgres.exe are created even though the application is not doing anything in database.

In general the observation is  that there are too many progress.exe processes get created every time I run my application and it postgres.exe eats up the maximum memory.

Any help/suggestion please!!