Re: Connecting PHP-based Application to Postgres-9.0.3

On Thu, 7 Apr 2011, Daniel Carrero wrote:

I think is better wait the response of Adodb Forum[1], but look the
adodb5\drivers\ directory, I downloaded and here we have this files:

adodb-postgres64.inc.php
adodb-postgres7.inc.php
adodb-postgres8.inc.php

Nothing about postgres9 :D

Daniel,

  There does not seem to be much activity on that forum. Everyone here has
been much more responsive.

I hope you can find the solution CMS Made Simple is a great tool and Adodb too.

  I decided on CMS Made Simple because it's the only CMS that works for a
fairly static site and supports postgres as well as mysql. All the others
are hard-coded to mysql for reasons I cannot understand.

Thanks,

Rich