Re: PHP Generator For PostgreSQL?

> -What is everyone using to accomplish this? I mean,
> are most people just
> hand coding this stuff?  It's so much easier to have
> a generator do it and
> then just tweak the code as needed, add a
> stylesheet, etc.

i use Manuel lemos' forms generation and validation
class and i really like it.  i can

1. validate my forms coientside
2. validate my forms serverside
3. easy to apply regex
4. apply javascript to all form events (ie, color
background after update)
5. logic code is separate from display code
6. css is easily integrated
7. access to all html form element variables (height,
etc...)
8. linked select boxes (change in box A updates box B)
9. handles dates
10. plus lots of other stuff i haven't had to use...
yet.
11. Manuel is available to help answer questions via
his Froms Class Yahoo Group.

you do all the coding by "hand", but i'm not sure
there is a simpler way to do it *and* still maintain
the fine grained control.

you can find his class at phpclasses.org - it is free,
but you do have to sign up with a valid email address
and you will get site updates.  i'm sure that if you
unregister, though, the site updates will stop.

best of luck.