Re: PHP Generator For PostgreSQL?

Check PEAR: pear.php.net

Search for 'form'

Stuff like DB_Forms, etc.

Chris

Announce wrote:
Hi,

I am looking for a tool that will automatically generate web forms that will
allow me to view/update/insert data on a PG database. Preferably in PHP.  I
am seeing TONS of tools for MySQL but nothing yet for PG. If anyone knows of
something please let me know.

Thanks,

Aaron

TIP 2: Don't 'kill -9' the postmaster