From: "DIB Walid" <walid.dib@xxxxxxxx>
To: "Adam Witney" <awitney@xxxxxxxxxxx>; "Carlos Lopes" <clopes@xxxxxxxxx>;
"pgsql-php" <pgsql-php@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, June 27, 2003 3:01 AM
Subject: Re: [PHP] Configure PostgreSQL on PHP

I think he forget to compile php with the pgsql flag option.
Walid
Le Vendredi 27 Juin 2003 11:50, Adam Witney a écrit :
I don't think you need anything in your php.ini, you should be able to
connect like so:

$dbh = pg_connect($connstr);

If this fails, what errors do you get?

adam

Hi, can anyone tell me how to configure my php.ini file, so i can
connect
to a pgsql database?

I already have the database installed and is working under pgAdmin, but
can't put the pg_connect() command working.

Can someone help me?

Thanks

Carlos Lopes

Matt Goodall, Pollenation Internet Ltd