View taking time to show records

Hi Team and All ,

Greeting for the day.

We have recently migrated from Oracle to PostgreSQL on version 11.4 on azure postgres PaaS instance.

There is 1 query which is taking approx. 10 secs in Oracle and when we ran the same query it is taking approx. 1 min

Can anyone suggest to improve the query as from application end 1 min time is not accepted by client.

Please find the query and explain analyze report from below link

https://explain.depesz.com/s/RLJn#stats

Thanks and Regards,

Mukesh Kumar