Re: An I/O error occurred while sending to the backend (PG 13.4)

Em seg., 28 de fev. de 2022 às 13:50, ldh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <ldh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> escreveu:

> [...]

OK, absolutely. I was thinking about even moving to 14. I know migrations within a release are painless, but my experience with upgrading across releases has also been quite good (short of bugs that were found of course). Any opinion on 14.2?
Of course, 14.2 would be better than 13.6, but I think that there are
chances that this specific problem is not beneficial.
And both 13.6 and 14.2 still suffer from a Windows version specific issue [1].
A solution has been proposed which has not yet been accepted.

But in general terms, you will benefit from adopting 14.2 for sure.

regards,
Ranie Vilela

[1] https://www.postgresql.org/message-id/CAEudQAovOEM0haC4NbWZaYGW4ESmAE1j6_yr93tS8Xo8i7%2B54A%40mail.gmail.com