RE: An I/O error occurred while sending to the backend (PG 13.4)

It's a remote server, but all on a local network. Network performance is I am sure not the issue. Also, the system is on Windows Server. What are you expecting to see out of a tcpdump? I'll try to get PG logs on the failing query.

Thank you,
Laurent.