Re: Volunteer to build a configuration tool

one thing to point out to people about this idea is that nothing says that this page needs to be served via a webserver. If all the calculations are done in javascript this could be a local file that you open with a browser.

do any of the text-mode browsers implement javascript? if so then you have an answer even for the deeply buried isolated headless servers.

David Lang