RE: [EXTERNAL] Re: Detect who ran DROP schema

This is a major issue in the DBA world as enterprise management lawyers get more popular.

At a large company I was at, there was only one elevated user, (which several people had user/pass) and then our personal accounts cannot do much due to modern corporate governance.  This is how it was set up.

As the DBA I couldn’t even log into the linux box where postgres was installed.

I couldn’t even change any logging without a two day ticket to do the work.

Not specifically this issue, but this is more the norm now-a-days then not.