Re: Detect who ran DROP schema

On Wednesday, July 24, 2024, Siraj G <tosiraj.g@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

PgSQL instance is a cloud SQL managed by GCP. I used the GCP observability tab to get the log, but I guess more logging is required to get more granular details.

Pretty sure you are sunk if you allow multiple people to connect over IP as the same user.  Though you might be able to locate a client IP address somewhere.

Be glad it was UAT and that you can learn from your mistakes with minimal damage.  Enable better logging and require personal login credentials.

David J.