Re: Detect who ran DROP schema

On Wed, Jul 24, 2024 at 12:51 PM Siraj G <tosiraj.g@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi Imtiaz

I could see this from the log, but not sure from which client or the tool/program the drop was issued.

2024-07-18 14:34:50.044 UTC [774513]: [3-1] db=umarslog,user=postgres STATEMENT:  DROP SCHEMA public CASCADE
It clearly shows that the user postgres dropped the schema, and if you want to capture the application name as well then you have to configure the logging.