Regarding(Read Replica in RDS)

Hi Team,

I have a setup in which there is one main database and one sharded database.
Seeing the requirement regarding MIS, we plan to have a read replica of this setup, so we launch two read replicas, one for the main database and another for the sharded database.
Now that I want to change the hostname in Postgres fdw in a read replica, I am getting this error:.
ALTER SERVER shard_stg OPTIONS (SET host 'hostanme', SET port '5432');

ERROR: cannot execute ALTER SERVER in a read-only transaction
SQL state: 25006

Can anyone let me know how to change the read replica to write so that I can execute this query once?

--
Have a Good day !!!

Regards
Rohit Sachdeva