Re: Postgres storage migration

You're not being very helpful to the people who are trying to help you.

This works for me every time:
Source:
pg_dumpall -gvf ${BackupDir}/globals.sql 2> /dev/null
pg_dump -j ${Threads} -Z${ZLvl} -v -C -Fd --file=${SrcBackupDir}/$DB $DB 2> ${DB}_pgdump.log
Destination:
(Edit globals.sql and apply only the required statements to the target instance.)
pg_restore -v --jobs=$Threads --clean --create -Fd --dbname=postgres ${TargetBackupDir}/$DB