Re: Postgresql - Modelo backup full + incremental

Excellent, with these three methods of making my full + incremental recovery system, I think I will have a lot to investigate and do my labs to test performance and recovery.

Many thanks to everyone who contributed on this occasion.
see you masters

Erik R. Serrano Saavedra
Ingeniero de Sistemas Informáticos
      Data Base Administrator