Re: Postgresql - Modelo backup full + incremental

Apart from Pgbackrest pg_probackup is also a considerable option. It has more features than Pgbackrest e.g. merging adjacent backups and faster incremental backups using ptrack extension.

Thanks,

--

Ninad Shah
PostgreSQL DBA I, Managed Services

e: ninad.shah@xxxxxxxxxxx

 w: www.percona.com

Databases Run Better with Percona.

On Sun, Nov 6, 2022 at 12:46 AM Ron <ronljohnsonjr@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On 11/5/22 12:46, Erik Serrano wrote:
> Hello guys,
>
> Along with saying hello, I would like information to establish a Full +
> incremental postgresql database backup service, since I currently only
> have the full model.

I use PgBackRest.