Re: Difference between ROLE and USER1

> Oh sorry about posting in the wrong forum. You are perfectly right.  How do I navigate to join
> the novice forum?  I will bookmark the link for future reference.  Thanks for the explanation. I
> will post all future questions in the novice forum, once I find out how to join.

http://www.postgresql.org/community/lists/

You should spend some time to get familiar with the postgresql home page.  There is alot of
information that will do you well to read.

http://www.postgresql.org/docs/techdocs

this link is very useful if you are enterested in learning about SQL and postgresql.

Regards,

Richard Broersma Jr.