Well, I am making some progress with createdb/dropdb

The textbook wanted me to create-db -U neil bpsimple, but I accidentally created it as postgres.  I want to follow directions so future exercises will work ok.

It has taken me a  while to figure out that there are , in bin, programs such as createdb.exe which look for parameters on command line such as
-U neil bpsimple

So, I had to figure out how to dropdb.exe -U postgres bpsimple

And then recreate it as createdb.exe -U neil bpsimple

It is confusing for me to keep straight which things are .exe in bin, and which are command lines in psql.