Re: Perfbook : Thanks!

On Wed, Feb 01, 2023 at 05:29:20PM -0300, Leonardo Brás wrote:
> On Wed, 2023-02-01 at 06:23 -0800, Paul E. McKenney wrote:

> > > That would be much easier to test!
> > >
> > > Whenever you have a desired testing procedure to run, please let me know so I
> > > can add to the Gitlab-CI.
> >
> > It is on my list, thank you!
> >
> > In the meantime, simple build testing of the code samples would be of
> > value.
> >
> > 							Thanx, Paul
>
> Done!
> I just sent a patch on the list. It assumes the CodeSample test will come before
> the PDF building.
>
> Please let me know if I got anything wrong.

I will give is a try!  I am assuming that github (as opposed to gitlab)
will ignore this, but if github complains when I try pushing to it,
I might need to revert your patch.  Let's see what happens...

							Thanx, Paul

[Index of Archives]     [Linux NFS]     [Linux NILFS]     [Linux USB Devel]     [Video for Linux]     [Linux Audio Users]     [Yosemite News]     [Linux Kernel]     [Linux SCSI]