Re: RH9 Base install with NT4 Domains

Are you talking about Windows users authenticating to use shares or do
you want to allow console users (such as ssh login) single sign-on with
the NT DOM acting as the keeper of the passwords?
I ask because the 1st is typically just samba settings, while the second
would require changes to /etc/pam.d/system-auth and /etc/pam_smb.conf -
the easiest method is to use 'authconfig'. The user still has to be in
the password file for both cases (or you can force permissions on the
share for smb mounts)