RH9 Base install with NT4 Domains

Was wondering if anyone could help me out here....
I've been trying for the last couple of days to get a RH9 install to authenticate to an NT4 Domain. Basically I've got Samba setup, the linux box is part of the domain as a member server. I just for the life of me can't logon to the box using a domain user account.
I've been doing quite a bit of reading as to how it could be done, though nothing seems to be working.
If anyone could help me out here, maybe take the time to write out some steps as to how it may be done (from a fresh install) it would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers in Advance.

Max Hobbs - Technical Officer
School of Engineering and Industrial Design
University of Western Sydney
Locked Bag 1797
Penrith South DC NSW 1797

Room XBG26A  - Building X