RE: Active Directory Module

Please send me the information as well. Thanks.

Seth Forgosh

-----Original Message-----
From: David Wood [mailto:dwood@xxxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, March 20, 2003 9:04 AM
To: pam-list@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: Active Directory Module

Actually, I found a solution to my problem.  Thanks anyway.  Instead of
talking to the normal LDAP port on 389, I changed my ldap.conf to point to
3268.  That port is serviced by any Win2K Global Catalog server and will
authenticate anyone forest wide.  If anyone is interested, I have some
modifications to the standard pam_ldap authentication setup for
authentication with Active Directory that improve performance in
Multi-Domain environments.

David Wood
Field Services Manager
Kaplan Higher Education