Re: Access based on group membership

Thank you all.

I now have 3 solutions to my original problem:

pam_access, pam_listfile and pam_netgroups

All three have equal functionality for what I need.

All require a file which lists _all_ the groups (and/or users...) I want
to grant access to. But what I have is only a _single_ group. I propose to
include an additional option to whatever one (module) to add file's contents
instead of file's name. I want to eliminate the file in setups where it would
contain only a single line (or possibly no more than few lines).

I will make some time for patching any of the mentioned modules, preferably
the pam_access.

Milan