Re: Probably a newbie's question

Thanks for your answer, Jenn, but I am afraid there's something I don't understand.

I guess I need to create a function with the same prototype that appears in the pam_conv struct definition and use that function instead of misc_conv in my program, is this correct?

The problem is that I have no idea about the code that must be in that function. You say that there is information on that issue in the "pamdocs". What documents are you talking about? The Application or Module Developer's guides? I haven't found any information about the conversation function apart from its prototype in these documents.

Thanks again,
Fernando Orus