Apache+PAM

Hi,

I have some ideas about Apache-PAM and don't know whether it is right or not. I need to do to set up PAM Apache for authentication and the database use the system's user database. When I start Apache everytime, mod_auth_pam is then configured since I see the error_log file for Apache. That means there is no problem for mod_auth_pam. Am I right? Also I have set the "AllowOverride All" in the  in the httpd.conf. However, I don't know how Apache can connect the system's user database using .htaccess since I don't know which pam modules I need to load and which to set the .htaccess file. I guess Apache can access the system's user database through etc/pam.d/httpd file and load pam modules included in lib/secruity.Is it true? Actually, I don't know whether it is right or not since there are so many modules in there and I don't know which modules I need to use. Can anyone suggest me to use some modules that Apache need to use for system's user authentication and which to set the .htaccess if my idea is right? I also want to find the explanation for many pam modules.

Thanks.

Simon.
 歡迎使用HongKong.com郵件系統
 Thank you for using hongkong.com Email system