pam_ldap/nss_ldap + Oracle Internet Directory

Hello list,

I am working on implementing LDAP authentication for all of our Linux
and HP-UX machines.  For various reasons, I've chosen OID (oracle
internet directory) for our LDAP server.  Everything seems to be going
fine, until I try to use SSL with this beast.  Is anybody else out there
using OID/pam_ldap/SSL?  All of the openldap clients throw useless error
messages or hang on TLS requests to OID, so I've run up against a brick
wall.  If anybody else has been working on this, I'd be interested in
helping to author a howto for using OID on Linux, pam_ldap/nss_ldap and
LDAP-UX (the HP version of pam_ldap).

-Al Tobey
Unix Administrator
Priority Health

to whom they are addressed.  If you have received this
email in error please notify the Priority Health Information
Services Department at (616) 942-0954.