Re: [mituc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx: pam limits drops privileges]

In this case it could be simpler to fix the applications
themselves. I remember being very careful when PAM-ifying
some of the Darwin (OS X) applications to avoid this particular
issue. (Darwin unfortunately does not have the reentrant
getpw* APIs. Actually, I did implement them but Apple never
integrated them.)

cheers,

-- Luke