Re: FYI & question: Linux-PAM modules on Solaris

This is OT now for this list, but I'll another thing about the rpath
issue. The way it (libtool) changes the development cycle is not so
terrible, you just have to deal, but it can bite you sometimes and is
certainly something else.

More importantly, little thought seems to have gone into packaging.

Packages should generally be install-time relocatable (certainly that
is what I aim for when building Solaris packages), but how can one do
this with libtool? The answer to that is complicated right now.

Nico