Re: Where's sgml2html? (Linux-PAM docs are in SGML)

Well, OpenJade just dumps core. There's no uninstall target :(

And sgmltools needs Jade. Time to look for Jade.

If there is such a thing as sgml2html and it's not based on
sgmltools/jade/etcc and it is simpler to compile/install, I'd
appreciate a [non-stale] pointer to its location.

Thanks,

Nico