Re: Where's sgml2html? (Linux-PAM docs are in SGML)

Yeah, I was trying that. The docs are very skimpy, the install is
incomplete, and then you find out you need OpenJade, and it's build
system has its problems (or is it my make? I'll try GNU make). Sigh. Oh
well. I'll get it working at some point.

But whatever did happen to the original sgml2html tool that I see so
many references to? It's not the same thing as sgmltools, for sure. It
seems that Paul Prescod wrote sgml2html a long time ago, there's
references to the software as being located somewhere in a home page of
his that no longer exists and his current home page doesn't list it.

At least the SGML in LinuxPAM is fairly human readable :)

Nico