Evaluation of OpenSSL stack software

Hello OpenSSL-Users,

I am actually evaluating OpenSSL stack software to be possibly used in my company next generation products. We would like to have a secure connection between our device TCP/IP stack and web server which already has SSL server running. I am looking for a benchmarks of OpenSSL client running on ARM Cortex-M3 based processor. I would appreciate very much  feedback from you. Thank you.

Best Regards

Jan Graczyk

Embedded Software Developer – Embedded Software Poland

Tel:           +48 535 045 515

Tel2:         +49-89-673460-635

E-Mail:     j.graczyk@telic.de

Web:        www.telic.de

Telic AG

Raiffeisenallee 12b

82041 Oberhaching

Germany

cid:image003.png@01D2336E.70B45010

Local Court Munich, Register Number: HRB 143 723 | Vorstandsvorsitzender: Dr. Ditmar Prigge; Vorstand: Frank Heineck