Re: Evaluation of OpenSSL stack software

On Fri, Dec 22, 2017 at 4:44 AM, Jan Graczyk <j.graczyk@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hello OpenSSL-Users,

I am actually evaluating OpenSSL stack software to be possibly used in my company next generation products. We would like to have a secure connection between our device TCP/IP stack and web server which already has SSL server running. I am looking for a benchmarks of OpenSSL client running on ARM Cortex-M3 based processor. I would appreciate very much  feedback from you. Thank you.

I would also suggest check out LibreSSL which uses the same API as OpenSSL but was easier to build (not requiring perl) and supports CMake.

Best Regards

Jan Graczyk

Embedded Software Developer – Embedded Software Poland

Tel:           +48 535 045 515

Tel2:         +49-89-673460-635

E-Mail:     j.graczyk@telic.de

Web:        www.telic.de

Telic AG

Raiffeisenallee 12b

82041 Oberhaching

Germany

cid:image003.png@01D2336E.70B45010

Local Court Munich, Register Number: HRB 143 723 | Vorstandsvorsitzender: Dr. Ditmar Prigge; Vorstand: Frank Heineck