Re: Two big flaws in the `configure` script -- have located them, cannot fix

When you ran the configure script what options did you use?

If you are using --with-ssl-dir=[whatever] you usually need to append
"--with-rpath=-Wl,-rpath," so you get
./configure --with-ssl-dir=[whatever] --with-rpath=-Wl,-rpath,

This trips me up a lot.