Re: split tunnels max out at 16 ?

Glad that helped. Although it is a bad idea to include non-canonical
IPv4 route specifications, because we don't know what all other
platforms and routing utilities will do with them, it would be better
for OpenConnect to notice these, fix them when it receives them, and
warn the user loudly. I've created a patch to do that:
https://gitlab.com/openconnect/openconnect/-/merge_requests/97

> I would like to pay it forward.
> If you’d like to troubeleshoot those unexpected argument values, I want to help.

Thanks. Unfortunately, the unknown argument values you have aren't
very interesting (not your fault of course )…

> GlobalProtect login returned unexpected argument value arg[19]=4
> GlobalProtect login returned unexpected argument value arg[20]=unknown

The first we've seen many times. Still don't have any clue what it
means (possibly it means “default to using IPv4”, but that's sheer
speculation). This is the first time I've seen the second one, but it
also doesn't mean much.

Really, the only feature of GP itself that we don't understand is how
IPv6 connectivity is set up. It sounds like you have some
administrative access to configure your VPN. If you're feeling
ambitious, try setting up some IPv6 routes and help us figure out how
IPv6 address information is configured, over at
https://gitlab.com/openconnect/openconnect/issues/79

Dan