Re: GlobalProtect connection loss

On 2020-04-16 at 18:22, The Wanderer wrote:

> My first attempt at sending the below mail seems to have been held up
> in moderation, because the attachment is slightly too large. While I
> wait for it to be noticed and released (or bounced, so that I can try
> again, with a compressed version if necessary), I want to at least
> make it visible that I haven't dropped this.

As I've now been (informally and non-authoritatively) informed that -
contrary to the wording of the moderation-notice message which I
received - basically nothing ever gets released from moderation (or, I
gather, formally rejected) on this mailing list, here's the
previously-attached file in compressed form.

If this gets held for moderation for some reason (opaque binary
attachment?), I'll have to see what else I can try.

--
   The Wanderer