Server response to hostname packet is 0x08

Dear all,

I'm trying to connect to vpn.pg.com. This works using the windows Pulse
Connect windows client and PingID to create the 2nd factor token.
I can successfully login using a browser, select "PingID Account",
insert username ad for password I have to enter my fixed password and
the generated token concatenated. After login I have a look at the DSID
cookie an I try to use this with openconnect:

./openconnect --protocol=nc  -C "DSID=XXX" https://vpn.pg.com/rsaauth
and I get
Server response to hostname packet is 0x08

Is my workflow correct?

If I just try
./openconnect --protocol=nc https://vpn.pg.com

I can select "PingID Account", afterwards I have to enter
username:
password:
PIN:
tokencode:

where am I supposed to enter the PingID generated 6 digit token? Into
the PIN or tokecode question?

I've build openconnect from git source to be sure to have the latest
patches:

OpenConnect version v8.02-5-gca7d284c
Using GnuTLS. Features present: PKCS#11, RSA software token, HOTP
software token, TOTP software token, System keys, DTLS, ESP
Supported protocols: anyconnect (default), nc, gp

Thank you very much, Andy