how to make a mingw-devel package by mingw

Sincerely thank you for your reply.
I tried to compile with the solution you mentioned, libopenconnect-5.dll and openconnect.exe have been compiled successfully. I need to develop based on libopenconnect-5.dll in VS2008 environment, but openconnect.h depends on other header files such as stdint.h. I found the corresponding header file from the ""/usr/i686-w64-mingw32/sys-root/mingw/include" directory. But using VS2008 to compile my project has many errors, I don't know if I am looking for the wrong header file, or can I not use the VS environment to develop this project based on libopenconnect-5.dll?

Looking forward to your reply
Thank you

?